Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: 'I'm a Very Happy Lady'
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JKING/Mawson/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Sam Wordley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFA/.8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 16
Here comes the bride!
"90210" star Shenae Grimes is set to wed her British model beau, Josh Beech -- and according to her official website, she couldn't be more excited about it.
"Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. I'm a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!" the newly engaged actress, 23, wrote in a post on Dec. 7. "We plan to keep our special day very private and we hope everyone can respect that. Thanks for the love, right back atcha!"
Grimes and Beech, 24, began dating earlier this year and have been smitten ever since, insiders tell Us Weekly.
"Josh couldn't see himself being with anyone else so he asked her [to marry him] and she is over the moon about it," a pal told Us of the happy couple. "They fell for each other hard and since they've met, they talk non-stop. If they're not around each other, they're texting, calling and tweeting back and forth all the time."
Grimes is currently shooting the fifth season of "90210;" the CW hit recently aired its one hundredth episode, which featured guest stars Carmen Electra, Taio Cruz and Denise Richards. In addition to modeling for brands like Burberry, Just Cavalli and Levi's 501 Jeans, Beech also designs a line of T-shirts with his friend, Sam Kent.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: "I'm a Very Happy Lady"
Khloe Kardashian gets wild at a zoo in Sydney on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »