Simon Cowell: 'Everything is fine with fiancee'
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Simon's likely response to this outfit: "Hideous. Absolutely hideous."/Mike/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks12 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com20 of 21
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Simon Cowell has silenced rumors of a split from fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy after he was spotted enjoying a Caribbean holiday with a group of women.
The "X Factor" boss first sparked speculation over the state of his relationship with the make-up artist during a candid interview with radio host Howard Stern last year, admitting he was "not sure" if they were still engaged.
Cowell fueled the gossip when he was seen on a sun-soaked vacation over Christmas with six women -- none of whom were Hussainy.
However, the music mogul insists "everything is fine" with his fiancee.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
He tells Britain's The Sun, "None of those women were girlfriends. They're just friends, 100 percent. I talk to Mezhgan all the time. Everything is fine. But I didn't say there would be wedding bells soon."
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »