Simon Cowell fuels surgery rumors with mystery cut
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: SPW/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A photo of Simon Cowell hiding a mystery cut behind his ear with a bandage has sparked speculation that he went under the knife for a neck lift.
The music mogul was spotted with the dressing while driving in Los Angeles this week, and cosmetic surgery experts says it bears the signs of a cosmetic procedure.
Lesley Reynolds Khan, a co-founder of Harley Street Skin Clinic, tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It looks like a neck lift in which they cut behind the ears, remove the skin and 're-drape it.' He has a big jowly neck and you’re probably looking [at] about 5,000 pounds [or $7,850] for the treatment, but it depends on who does it."
RELATED: Paula Abdul: Life in Photos
"It's a 2-centimeter cut, usually, but it will heal in two to four weeks. It will probably have five or six dissolvable stitches. But the scar will still be pink for up until a month."
"After five years, someone who has the procedure will probably need it again."
However, a source close to the star says he "accidentally cut himself."
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite