Simon Cowell uses private jets so he can smoke
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Raffi/NPG2 of 13
- Photo: FGB/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Jesal Parshotam/Ringo/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
Music mogul-turned-TV star Simon Cowell always travels by private jet because he refuses to give up cigarettes for commercial flights, according to his former co-worker Danni Minogue.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
The Australian singer worked with Cowell on his U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor," and she reveals her former boss spends a fortune on private travel just so he can smoke.
Minogue even insists Cowell won't travel as far as Australia because of his habit.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
She tells Britain's The Sun, "He has that whole thing where he hates flying -- and there's the smoking thing. That's why he has to go on a private jet -- so he can smoke. He's like, 'I can't get a private jet to Australia, but I can't do the non-smoking thing either.'"
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »