Simon Cowell's delight at fatherhood
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/Reuters5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Raffi/NPG15 of 16
Music mogul Simon Cowell has branded the prospect of becoming a father "surreal" after viewing a scan of his unborn child.
RELATED: 2013 Venice Film Festival
Cowell, who has returned to the U.K. for the launch of the latest series of his talent show "The X Factor," is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman and admits he is looking forward to becoming a first-time dad.
He tells British newspaper The Times, "I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal. You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy."
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite