Simon Cowell's delight at fatherhood
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/Reuters5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Raffi/NPG15 of 16
Music mogul Simon Cowell has branded the prospect of becoming a father "surreal" after viewing a scan of his unborn child.
RELATED: 2013 Venice Film Festival
Cowell, who has returned to the U.K. for the launch of the latest series of his talent show "The X Factor," is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman and admits he is looking forward to becoming a first-time dad.
He tells British newspaper The Times, "I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal. You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy."
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato shows off her taut tummy and hangs out with on-and-off love Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sexy at 60
Rene Russo reveals the secret to her youthful appearance at age 60, dishes on working with her husband on "Nightcrawler" and more.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan shares sexy selfies from backstage at her London play on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Heidi Klum to Julianne Hough, see some of the best and worst Halloween costumes from over the years.Watch Video »
Jake Gyllenhaal dishes on his "Nightcrawler" body transformation, reveals how he landed in the hospital after injuring himself on set and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHalloween #TBT
From Crowd Ignite