Simpson Shares Baby News In New Commercial
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 18
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
Jessica Simpson has once again shared her baby news, this time in the latest Weight Watchers commercial.
The "Fashion Star"mentor, 32, said it was "perfect timing" for her to get on the weight-loss program because she is pregnant with her second child. "I feel like I'm on top of the world," Simpson says, showing off her slimmer figure that reveals no sign of a baby bump just yet.
"It's wonderful news and we couldn't be happier for Jessica, Eric and big sister-to-be Maxwell," said Cheryl Callan, Weight Watchers' Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We've seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond. She has come a long way and we know her story and success will continue to inspire others."
Simpson revealed she was having baby No. 2 with fiance Eric Johnson, 33, on Christmas Day, tweeting: "Merry Christmas from my family to yours." The post included a photo of daughter Maxwell, who she gave birth to on May 1, sitting above a message written in the sand, reading: "Big Sis."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Afraid of Bangs?
OMG Celeb Fashion
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite