Sneak Peek: See Heidi Klum's Crazy Halloween 2011 Costume!
- Photo: UsWeekly/.1 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Sylvain Gaboury/FilmMagic13 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 16
For Heidi Klum, it's the most wonderful time of the year: Halloween!
The 38-year-old supermodel, "Project Runway" host and married mother of four has been throwing over-the-top Halloween bashes for years -- attending the wild masquerades with mind-blowing costumes of her own.
How will Klum (who has morphed into a Transformers-esque "alien robot," a scary Indian goddess, a kittykat and more) transform this year?
Us Weekly has the exclusive first look at Klum putting the final touches on her 2011 getup, which she's set to don at an Oct. 31 wing-ding at PH-D Rooftop Lounge sponsored by HobNob Wines.
And, judging by Klum's not-yet-completed ensemble, it looks like she's monkeying around!
Before next Monday's PH-D bash, Klum's Halloween festivities begin Saturday in Las Vegas, where she'll host a fete at TAO Nightclub at the Venetian.
No word yet on what Klum's husband Seal, 48, will don this year by his wife's side -- or what their brood of four kids will do.
One thing for certain? "They love it!" Klum told Us last Halloween. "If it was up to them, we'd go to a pumpkin patch everyday, and they would wear costumes everyday. They would keep the spiders, hanging in our house for the rest of the year. They just love it!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »