Snooki: I'm Going to Be 'a Friggin' Hamster' Inside NYE Ball
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Justin Hyte/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
What better way to ring in the New Year than be dropped in a ball on live television?
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will help usher in 2011 by being placed inside of MTV's New Year's Eve ball.
"I'm gonna be like a friggin' hamster," Snooki told USA Today.
A little before midnight, the pint-sized, pickle-loving star will be lowered onto MTV's roof deck in NYC's Time Square.
"It's the first time they've done it. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I think it'll be fine," Snooki said. "And if not, someone is going to be in big trouble!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite