Snooki: Yes, I'm Pregnant and Engaged!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Kabok/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN15 of 16
Time to fist-pump for a little guido or guidette-to-be!
After weeks of rumors, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi confirms exclusively in the new Us Weekly that she is 15 weeks pregnant -- and engaged to the father, beau of one and a half years, Jionni LaValle.
And the "Jersey Shore" star and LaValle, both 24, know just what detractors are thinking, they tell Us.
"I have different priorities now," reformed party girl Snooki says. "I don't care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready."
Adds LaValle: "We are not going to screw this up."
The once pouf-haired star and LaValle discovered the news "right after New Year's," she said. Snooki's first thought? "'S---, I've been drinking!' I was worried. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy," she admits.
For much more of our exclusive sit-down and photos with Snooki and her man -- why she initially lied about the pregnancy, how they found out, her cravings, how he proposed, their wedding plans and other details -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »