Sofia Vergara Spoofs 'The Hunger Games' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith / Featureflash/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/The Grosby Group/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Sofia Vergara just can't get enough of "The Hunger Games"!
Hosting this weekend's "Saturday Night Live," the "Modern Family" actress parodied the blockbuster flick costarring Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks alongside SNL veterans Bill Hader and Fred Armisen.
Channeling Banks' Effie Trinket -- complete with a pink wig -- Vergara played a Capitol TV broadcaster eager to get in on the action and interview contestants on location in the Games arena.
"The Hunger Games is brought to you by Tylenol. 'Spear in your head?' Tylenol," Hader quipped in a sponsored message as contestants Vergara interviewed died immediately after her segments.
Watch the clip to find out what happens when Vergara comes into contact with a bow-and-arrow toting Katniss (Abby Elliott) and asks a few too many prying questions about her love life.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »