Sofia Vergara wears revealing black cutout swimsuit in Greece
- Photo: www.whosay.com/sofiavergara/WhoSay1 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: BD3/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: ARF/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay9 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay11 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
When Sofia Vergara told Harper's Bazaar that she doesn't tire of being a bombshell, she wasn't lying. Even on a beach far from Hollywood, the "Modern Family" star managed to look every bit the glamorous star she is.
In Mykonos, Greece, on vacation, the actress, who turned 41 on July 10, wore a sexy black cutout swimsuit that accentuated her enviable cleavage and slim waist while hitting the beach with fiancé Nick Loeb. While others might forgo jewelry when sunbathing, Vergara didn't dim the bling one bit: Long earrings dangled from her lobes while several gold bangles decorated one wrist and a chunky gold watch decorated the other. Even her one-piece featured some sparkle. Diamond-like gems decorated the suit's two keyhole enclosures.
The knockout also opted to wear makeup -- rose-pink lipstick -- for her sand-and-surf outing, albeit less than what she'd wear for a red-carpet event. Her one concession to the laid-back surroundings? The actress wore her hair down in a casual, beachy style.
Fiancé Loeb seemed to love her beach-glam look. The couple were captured grinning at each other as they embraced.
"I'm Latin; I do it no matter what. It's automatic," she told Harper's Bazaar of her sexy persona. "I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bundchen or 19, you need something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite