Somber Courtney Robertson Steps Out in 'Love Potion' Top
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Bachelor" star Courtney Robertson created a major frenzy with the show's fans when she was photographed trying on wedding dresses in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Robertson (who is engaged to Ben Flajnik) planned the surprising outing at the Mark Zunino dress store herself -- "for attention," a source told Us Weekly -- and the moment wasn't captured by a TV camera crew. The next day a more somber looking Robertson, 28, was spotted in a long sleeve T-shirt by Wildfox with the phrase "Love Potion No. 9." It's not the first time the brunette wore a telling top. In Episode 5, she ironically chose a "Be Nice" tank top for a group date.
The model, who's been slammed by fellow contestants for her shameless ploy to win Flajnik's heart, hit the gym and grabbed a green smoothie. Despite her low-key appearance, Robertson is extremely high-maintenance.
"She had to take a four-hour nap before every event," former bachelorette Monica Spannbauer says of the villainess.
Even her clothing choices on the show were calculated, says another source. "She was very particular about what she wore and when she wore it."
But the most hated contestant in the show's history might be winning some sympathy votes right now. Her Wednesday visit to the bridal store was the same day that Us Weekly's new issue published photos of winemaker Flajnik, 29, partying, flirting, kissing and fondling three different women in San Francisco two weekends ago.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite