Tori Spelling pens love letter to husband on his birthday
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/INB/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 18
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter11 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter17 of 18
Actress Tori Spelling has written a touching love letter to her husband, Dean McDermott, to celebrate his birthday.
RELATED: Tori Spelling welcomes a baby girl
The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star decided to mark the day the actor turned 45 by laying out her emotions in an open letter posted on her blog on Wednesday.
Tweeting the sweet note to fans, she writes, "A love letter to my soul mate on his birthday…happy birthday @deanracer".
The full message reads, "Dean... I've known you my whole life. But only in my heart. I would dream of you for so long. So many represented you. My dad. Every Ken doll I ever played with. Every prince in every Disney cartoon. The lead character in every John Hughes film. Not one guy I ever dated. And, then you became a reality. It took me 32 years to find you... You allowed me to be me. You've helped me achieve my dreams. I reach further knowing if I fall you'll be there to catch me. You've given me the greatest gift I can ever know. The gift of motherhood.
"The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true. I love you."
The couple wed in 2006.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »