Spencer Pratt: I'm More Famous Than the Kardashians
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Lou Rocco / ABC/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have been dominating all the headlines lately.
But Hills star Spencer Pratt claims he is still more famous than the three reality star sibs.
"Speidi is Barack and Michelle famous, not Kardashian famous!" Pratt, 26, tells the New York Post, comparing his relationship with wife Heidi Montag to the Obamas.
He later added, "The fact that USA Today said we're the third most famous couple in the world after Brangelina and The Obamas is amazing. I don't care what people say about me. It's cool."
Pratt also disses former Hills star Lauren Conrad, whom he says quit the show because "Speidi was getting more famous than her."
"Her ego ruined her life and her career -- I pray for her every day and we'd all love for her to come back to The Hills when she realizes her move didn't work," he says of Conrad, who earned $125,000 per episode (and reportedly stipulated that no other star's salary could match hers). "She tried to put MTV over a barrel by demanding more money than God."
Like Conrad, Audrina Patridge is making a big mistake leaving The Hills, Pratt says. (Patridge has plans for her own reality show.)
"The day she can hold 22 minutes of content with her brain, is the day I'm walking on Mars with no oxygen tank barefoot," he says. "Unfortunately, Audrina will have to wake up from that dream soon!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite