Spencer Pratt Is Broke, Can't Get Work
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com15 of 16
Sucks to be Spencer Pratt!
The former "Hills" star is so unpopular in Hollywood, even his agent won't answer his calls!
A source tells the new Us Weekly that Heidi Montag's hubby, 28, still owes his agency "hundreds of thousands of dollars in commissions" from the millions he and Montag, 25, earned during their run on the MTV reality series.
The source adds that Pratt calls his agent up to 30 times a day.
"They just laugh at him or pick up and hang up."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »