Spencer Pratt Is Broke, Can't Get Work
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com15 of 16
Sucks to be Spencer Pratt!
The former "Hills" star is so unpopular in Hollywood, even his agent won't answer his calls!
A source tells the new Us Weekly that Heidi Montag's hubby, 28, still owes his agency "hundreds of thousands of dollars in commissions" from the millions he and Montag, 25, earned during their run on the MTV reality series.
The source adds that Pratt calls his agent up to 30 times a day.
"They just laugh at him or pick up and hang up."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite