Spencer Pratt Threatens "Divorce" if Heidi Gets Pregnant
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
Possibly -- if Heidi, 22, gets pregnant.
"He said, 'That's the quickest way to divorce,'" she tells MTV News. "I said, 'No, sucker — you'll be locked in. What do you mean?'"
Spencer, 25, says he isn't joking.
If she gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption," he says. "If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce."
Why doesn't he want a baby?
"I'm a baby. I'm not prepared," he says. "And I'm not sure the world wants a Spencer Pratt spawn."
Four months after getting married, Heidi -- whom Spencer says is "trying to have a baby like it's going to buy a new pair of Louis Vuittons" -- says she's "ready" for kids.
"I think I was born ready," says The Hills star. "I'm very maternal. I'm very loving. I would be the best mom ever. [He feels] not quite the same, but maybe he just doesn't know he wants kids yet. I think he never wants kids, but maybe I'll have a surprise for him."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »