State: Pamela Anderson owes $493K in income taxes
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Don Lansu/London Ent/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- California officials say former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has failed to pay $493,000 in personal income tax.
RELATED: See more pics of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is on the annual list of delinquent taxpayers released Monday by the California Franchise Tax Board.
The 42-year-old actress is currently competing on the television show "Dancing With the Stars."
RELATED VIDEO: Check out a video profile of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is among 250 individual and business taxpayers that owe more than $100,000 in back taxes. State records show a tax lien for $493,144 was filed against Anderson in April 2009.
RELATED: Celebs with financial woes
Her attorney, Robert T. Leonard, says he is representing Anderson in the matter but declined to comment further.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTScream Queens
From Crowd Ignite