Steve-O broke nose at Sheen's roast
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: TBS/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/.15 of 16
Jackass star Steve-O is nursing a broken nose after a TV stunt with boxer Mike Tyson' went too far.
The zany stuntman stunned the audience at Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast on Saturday, September 10, 2011, after repeatedly slamming his face into Tyson's hand.
He later took to his Twitter.com page to thank Tyson for the injury, writing, "Tonight I asked Mike Tyson for a black eye and I wound up with two black eyes and a broken nose. Thanks so much, Brother! @MikeTyson."
Steve-O assured fans he'll show off his bruises soon, adding, "I would post a photo of how messed up my face is now, but I'm going to look so much more awesome tomorrow, it's going to be worth the wait."
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite