Steve-O broke nose at Sheen's roast
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: TBS/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/.15 of 16
Jackass star Steve-O is nursing a broken nose after a TV stunt with boxer Mike Tyson' went too far.
The zany stuntman stunned the audience at Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast on Saturday, September 10, 2011, after repeatedly slamming his face into Tyson's hand.
He later took to his Twitter.com page to thank Tyson for the injury, writing, "Tonight I asked Mike Tyson for a black eye and I wound up with two black eyes and a broken nose. Thanks so much, Brother! @MikeTyson."
Steve-O assured fans he'll show off his bruises soon, adding, "I would post a photo of how messed up my face is now, but I'm going to look so much more awesome tomorrow, it's going to be worth the wait."
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »