Steven Tyler injured in shower mishap
- Photo: Doug Murray/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Peter Morgan/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Granitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Roberson/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
Steven Tyler has been hospitalized in Paraguay after suffering a nasty fall in his hotel bathroom.
The rocker was taken to the emergency room in Asuncion on Tuesday after slipping in the shower and cutting his face. He also received dental implants for two teeth lost in the accident.
Tyler spent three hours under the care of doctors before returning to his hotel to recover, according to an ABC report.
An Aerosmith concert planned for Tuesday was postponed by one day.
The news has left fans more than a little concerned because Tyler underwent a rehab stint in late 2009 for pain management.
The last time he took a tumble -- from a stage in South Dakota -- the band was forced to scrap a 2009 summer tour. He later quit the band to pursue a solo career.
RELATED: Celebs signature poses
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »