Tamra Barney, Eddie Judge tie the knot!
- Photo: Deano/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Third time's the charm! Tamra Barney, star of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," married her boyfriend of three years, Eddie Judge, on Saturday, June 15, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.
"I am so lucky to be sharing my life with Eddie," the reality star tells Us. "I have never been so in love! This is the beginning of the best part of my life."
The day was a memorable one for Barney, 40, who wed Judge, 45, at St. Regis Monarch Beach in California, which was filmed for her upcoming Bravo spinoff show, "Tamra's OC Wedding." The stylish bride made sure she looked chic on her big day -- wearing three custom-made dresses during the day and evening affair.
As Us exclusively revealed in May, the bride-to-be is thrilled to share her wedding journey with her fans.
"They watched every transition I've made and am happy to be giving the opportunity to share our wedding, too," she said. "My days right now are insane, planning a wedding, filming, running C.U.T Fitness, 'Sweating for the wedding' and most importantly, being a mommy. I couldn't be happier and am thankful to have found Eddie!"
The pair, who got engaged in February, celebrated a joint bachelor and bachelorette party in Las Vegas on May 18.
In early May, Barney told Us about her big wedding plans -- including maybe having two ceremonies!
"[We're] thinking about having two weddings," she said at the Wines By Wives launch party in Hollywood on May 8. "We're thinking about maybe going to Mexico with the kids and [our parents]...and then coming home and having a big fabulous wedding for hundreds of people."
Noting that she doesn't want it to be too "over the top," she added: "Me and Eddie are very simple people and we don't need all the frills and fancy, so I'm hoping it's going to stay small and intimate with a lot of love. That's all I want -- a lot of love."
This is the third marriage for the mother of four, who divorced second husband Simon Barney back in 2011.
"Tamra's OC Wedding" will premiere on September 2 at 8 p.m. on Bravo.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite