Taye Diggs and wife Idina Menzel Welcome A Baby Boy
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: © Walter McBride / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital7 of 8
The Hollywood stork has been working overtime this summer, and Taye Diggs is the latest star to be visited by the baby-bearing bird this season.
Diggs' wife, actress Idina Menzel, gave birth to their son Walker on Wednesday. Their reps confirmed to People magazine that, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
This is the first child for the couple, who first met in 1996 while performing as part of the Broadway musical "Rent." The 38-year-olds were married in 2003.
Diggs can currently be seen on the small screen in the show "Private Practice."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Pets & Love