Taylor Armstrong Has Filed for Divorce
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
By Molly McGonigle
After sharing her struggle to salvage her marriage to Russell Armstrong on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce.
A rep for Taylor released this statement to People.com: "It was a difficult decision but I have decided to file for divorce from Russell. Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate. Together we are the proud parents of a sweet and wonderful little girl and she remains my number one priority. I am sad for my marriage to come to an end, but am confident that this is the right choice for all involved."
As early as last May, Taylor denied allegations of a split, saying the couple was in marriage's counseling to sort out their issues.
Russell and Taylor share a 5-year-old daughter, Kennedy, and have been married since 2005.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »