Taylor Armstrong: 'I never thought I would get married or trust a man again'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: JOB/ZOJ/ZJUP/EXP/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Carma/Promotional8 of 12
- Photo: © Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Heather Newgen
Following her exit from "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Taylor Armstrong has kept a relatively low profile. But the former reality-TV star, who faced her husband's suicide, vicious catfights and substance abuse issues while appearing on the Bravo franchise, is back in the spotlight alongside her fiance, John Bluher, on VH1's "Couples Therapy."
Speaking of therapy, Wonderwall got some one-on-one time with Taylor at QVC's 5th annual Red Carpet Style event at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 28, 2014. Read our interview below ...
Wonderwall: When did you know that you were ready to get married again?
Taylor Armstrong: "We fell in love so quickly. We were such good friends. I never thought I would ever get married or trust a man, so when we finally fell in love, shortly after, I thought there's no one in the world I'd rather be with."
WW: What is it about John that makes you trust him?
TA: "The fact that we were such close friends. He was with me through everything -- the suicide and all of the litigation that followed. He stayed by my side. He dealt with me when I didn't want to deal with him. I just said to him, 'You have to love me exactly the way that I am because I'm not going to change for anyone again.' I went through that in my life and tried to constantly change to keep things peaceful in my house."
WW: What's it like for you to get married at this stage in your life?
TA: "I know I feel like I need a walker! I feel silly actually and I think that's why I keep changing my mind. I'm like, wait, 'Is it silly that I'm having a wedding at my age?' I feel like we're already married because we're so close. I guess a wedding is important."
WW: I know you have two wedding planners. What can you tell me about the details?
TA: "We have lot of details, but I literally change my mind every day. First we wanted a destination, but then a bunch of people won't be able to come and it's important to me to be with my friends, so I should do it in L.A. But then I'd like to do it in the snow because that's what we enjoy -- ski and fun with our friends. I don't know. I can't make a decision."
WW: What about the honeymoon? Have you made a decision about that?
TA: "Somewhere warm with bikinis. That's all I know."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite