'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Charged With Cyber Stalking Former Boss
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Trouble seems to follow Jenelle Evans wherever she goes.
A warrant was issued for the "Teen Mom 2" star in North Carolina Friday, Evans' attorney Dustin Sullivan confirms to Us Weekly. The MTV reality star voluntarily turned herself in to authorities Monday, shortly after returning home from a reunion show taping in New York.
Evans' former boss James Duffy accused her of cyber stalking -- "the very same charge" she has against him, Sullivan explains. The two will appear in court on March 23.
"This is a self-initiated warrant, or a citizen's arrest, and it is easy to get under North Carolina law," a source says. "A person can obtain a warrant without having any evidence or police documentation."
Evans was not required to pay the $1,000 "unsecured" bond. "There was no jail time," Sullivan tells Us. "She was in and out in about 30 minutes. These are the first allegations by Duffy against her and these charges are completely retaliatory in nature and we will be prepared on March 23."
Sullivan adds that if Evans is convicted, "it would violate her probation." (Evans was arrested twice in January for violating a domestic violence protection order; she was released on a $1,000 bond.)
"She is frustrated with this nonsense," Sullivan tells Us. "Jenelle has been doing extremely well."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite