'Teen Mom 2' BFF Megan Nelson Gives Birth
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
It's a boy!
Megan Nelson, who made cameo appearances on "Teen Mom 2" alongside regular cast member and BFF Chelsea Houska, has welcomed her first child, a boy named Hunter.
Confirming the happy news on her Facebook page, Nelson, 19, explained that she had her little guy -- nicknamed "Huckleberry" -- on July 4, but due to complications related to his birth, she was just now released from the hospital.
"Hey its Megan! sorry its beeen forever :( i had my little boy on July 4th!! its taken me so long to get on though because of all my complications after baby :/ one thing led to another and i just left the hospital today for hopefully what is the LAST time!" she blogged Tuesday.
Weighing in at 9 lbs., 8 oz., and 21 inches long, Hunter John Ovre was born naturally, Nelson said.
Famously feuding with Houska over her slacker ex-boyfriend, Adam Lind, Nelson was so fed up with Lind's hard-partying ways that she moved out of the home she and Houska shared on "Teen Mom" 2.
"I hate him," Nelson snapped of Lind. "I'm not mad at you, I just don't like the situation. I want to be [friends], but it's going to take a long time if you and Adam are together."
Five months after the exchange transpired on TV, however, it appears Houska and Lind are on better terms.
Tweeting a picture of her, Lind and baby Aubree on July 14, Houska said the trio enjoyed dinner as a family. But while the on-off couple is cordial, fans shouldn't expect a full reconciliation just yet. "We had dinner all together, [but it] doesn't mean we are back together," Houska wrote.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite