Amber Portwood of "Teen Mom" Evicted While Incarcerated
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: MTV/.3 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Ferrett/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: .10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Star/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Star/.14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News15 of 16
Amber Portwood might need a place to crash when her jail sentence is up.
The 21-year-old "Teen Mom" star has been evicted from her rented home in Anderson, Ind., TMZ reports. Portwood allegedly violated her lease agreement, though the company did not provide specifics in its Wednesday court filing.
TMZ reports Portwood's landlord first delivered a "notice to vacate" the premises on Dec. 20, one day after the MTV star was placed behind bars for violating her probation.
The controversial reality star (and mom to daughter Leah, 3, with ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley) spent Christmas and New Year's Eve in a Madison County Jail. Portwood will appear before a judge on Jan. 13.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
J.Lo's Mini Me
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite