Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Released from Jail After One Week
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Butterworth/Massie/SplashNews/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Ferrett/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MTV/.8 of 16
- Photo: .9 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Star/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Star/.15 of 16
Amber Portwood is a free woman once more, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Last Thursday, the troubled "Teen Mom" star was thrown in jail by a Madison County, Indiana judge for lying about why she couldn't make a court-ordered drug test.
Citing a "medical condition," Portwood said she was recovering from gallbladder surgery, and was under strict orders by her doctor to rest at home for at least two weeks. When prosecutors checked in with her doc, the specialist admitted the reality star had made the instructions up.
An insider tells Us Portwood was released from jail "a little before 6 a.m." Friday morning under court orders, and adds that there was no bail or bond.
If Portwood neglects any more of her drug-testing appointments, the mom to Leah (with ex Gary Shirley) could potentially be booted from the court's drug rehabilitation program entirely, and instead serve up to five years for her December 2011 convictions for possession of a controlled substance and parole violation.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Released from Jail After One Week
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish