'Teen Mom' Cast Member Amber Portwood Leaves Rehab
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Ferrett/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: MTV/.6 of 16
- Photo: .7 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Star/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Star/.13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News15 of 16
Looking tan and relaxed, "Teen Mom" cast member Amber Portwood has left rehab after two months of treatment.
The 21-year-old MTV reality star was seen boarding a plane from Los Angeles to her hometown of Anderson, Indiana on Friday.
Portwood sought professional help at Seasons Recovery Center in Malibu, where she became a patient following her suicide attempt in June. She was treated for anger and depression.
"I wish Amber happiness. I think she's had the toughest time emotionally because she's very alone," "Teen Mom" co-star Maci Bookout told Us Weekly in July. "I want her to realize women are, like, the strongest thing on the planet, and that she can do it by herself. I have the most confidence in her."
Portwood and her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley, 24, are currently in the midst of nasty custody battle over their 2-year-old daughter, Leah.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »