'Teen Mom' Cast Member Amber Portwood Leaves Rehab
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Ferrett/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: MTV/.6 of 16
- Photo: .7 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Star/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Star/.13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News15 of 16
Looking tan and relaxed, "Teen Mom" cast member Amber Portwood has left rehab after two months of treatment.
The 21-year-old MTV reality star was seen boarding a plane from Los Angeles to her hometown of Anderson, Indiana on Friday.
Portwood sought professional help at Seasons Recovery Center in Malibu, where she became a patient following her suicide attempt in June. She was treated for anger and depression.
"I wish Amber happiness. I think she's had the toughest time emotionally because she's very alone," "Teen Mom" co-star Maci Bookout told Us Weekly in July. "I want her to realize women are, like, the strongest thing on the planet, and that she can do it by herself. I have the most confidence in her."
Portwood and her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley, 24, are currently in the midst of nasty custody battle over their 2-year-old daughter, Leah.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPurity ring-less
From Crowd Ignite