Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" Slams Pregnant Snooki on Twitter
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet1 of 26
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 26
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 26
- Photo: Twitter4 of 26
- Photo: Splash News5 of 26
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 26
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 26
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 26
- Photo: Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 26
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 26
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter12 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 26
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News14 of 26
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News15 of 26
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News16 of 26
- Photo: Pacific Coast News17 of 26
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN18 of 26
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN19 of 26
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN20 of 26
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN21 of 26
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN22 of 26
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks23 of 26
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks24 of 26
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet25 of 26
It's a Twitter war of the MTV reality stars!
Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" has faced her share of critics during her stint on MTV's popular parenting series, and now the mom of 3-year-old Jace is lashing out at pregnant Snooki, attacking her so-called plan to mother her son-to-be, Lorenzo.
"OMG no offense... but you call ME a bad mother... but look what @snooki said about her baby... thats straight F--KED UP," Evans, 20, tweeted Tuesday, posting an image of the "Jersey Shore" star along with a dubious quote she supposedly said about parenting her son, due this fall.
"There is no way I'm changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That's what maids are for and babysitters. I don't have time for that. I'll have them do that stuff," the phony quote that originated on Reddit.com reads. "I'll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up and making sure he got style. You don't have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother. My son will have everything he wants. He's going to be a little star like his mommy."
"FYI, I can't wait to change my kid's sh---y diapers & I don't even believe in maids. Just saying," she snapped.
Evans, however, was unable to see Snooki's reply, since the Jersey Shore star, 24, blocked her on the microblogging site.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »