Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" Slams Pregnant Snooki on Twitter
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet1 of 27
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News2 of 27
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter3 of 27
- Photo: Twitter4 of 27
- Photo: Splash News5 of 27
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 27
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 27
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 27
- Photo: Splash News9 of 27
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 27
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 27
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter12 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 27
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News14 of 27
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News15 of 27
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News16 of 27
- Photo: Pacific Coast News17 of 27
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN18 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN19 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN20 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN21 of 27
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN22 of 27
- Photo: FUFU/GSI23 of 27
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks24 of 27
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks25 of 27
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet26 of 27
It's a Twitter war of the MTV reality stars!
Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom" has faced her share of critics during her stint on MTV's popular parenting series, and now the mom of 3-year-old Jace is lashing out at pregnant Snooki, attacking her so-called plan to mother her son-to-be, Lorenzo.
"OMG no offense... but you call ME a bad mother... but look what @snooki said about her baby... thats straight F--KED UP," Evans, 20, tweeted Tuesday, posting an image of the "Jersey Shore" star along with a dubious quote she supposedly said about parenting her son, due this fall.
"There is no way I'm changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That's what maids are for and babysitters. I don't have time for that. I'll have them do that stuff," the phony quote that originated on Reddit.com reads. "I'll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up and making sure he got style. You don't have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother. My son will have everything he wants. He's going to be a little star like his mommy."
"FYI, I can't wait to change my kid's sh---y diapers & I don't even believe in maids. Just saying," she snapped.
Evans, however, was unable to see Snooki's reply, since the Jersey Shore star, 24, blocked her on the microblogging site.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »