Teresa Giudice says she's focused on setting example for her children
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: PAUL EMMANS/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: @teresagiudice/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet9 of 10
In Teresa Giudice's first interview since having fraud charges filed against her and husband Joe, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star spoke exclusively to ET at a signing for her new book, "Fabulicious!-On-the-Grill: Teresa's Smoking Hot Backyard Recipes" at Posche Boutique in Wayne, N.J., on Wednesday.
"I'm not going to stop working," promised Teresa, who confirmed that she and her husband plan on opening a restaurant in the near future. "It's a good example to show to my daughters -- that Mommy's a business woman and hopefully they'll follow in my footsteps."
"RHONJ" stars Joe and Teresa pleaded not guilty to multiple federal fraud charges including alleged conspiracy to defraud lenders and illegally obtaining mortgages, as well as allegedly hiding assets and income during a bankruptcy case, in a Newark, N.J., courtroom Wednesday afternoon.
This marked the second court appearance for the couple, who were each released on $500,000 bail bonds on July 30.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite