Teresa Giudice says she's focused on setting example for her children
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: PAUL EMMANS/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: @teresagiudice/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
In Teresa Giudice's first interview since having fraud charges filed against her and husband Joe, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star spoke exclusively to ET at a signing for her new book, "Fabulicious!-On-the-Grill: Teresa's Smoking Hot Backyard Recipes" at Posche Boutique in Wayne, N.J., on Wednesday.
"I'm not going to stop working," promised Teresa, who confirmed that she and her husband plan on opening a restaurant in the near future. "It's a good example to show to my daughters -- that Mommy's a business woman and hopefully they'll follow in my footsteps."
"RHONJ" stars Joe and Teresa pleaded not guilty to multiple federal fraud charges including alleged conspiracy to defraud lenders and illegally obtaining mortgages, as well as allegedly hiding assets and income during a bankruptcy case, in a Newark, N.J., courtroom Wednesday afternoon.
This marked the second court appearance for the couple, who were each released on $500,000 bail bonds on July 30.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite