Teresa Giudice's Husband Indicted for Fraud, Fake ID
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
USMAGAZINE -- Juicy Joe's in trouble with the law -- again!
Joe Giudice, the husband of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, was indicted by a New Jersey grand jury on Tuesday on charges of fraudulently obtaining a driver's license, authorities told NorthJersey.com.
According to the site, the indictment charges Giudice, 40, of using false identification and impersonating his brother, Pietro, to obtain a New Jersey driver's license in June 2010.
The charge of wrongfully using identifying information is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, NorthJersey.com reports. The impersonation charge carries a maximum 18-month prison sentence.
This isn't the first time Teresa's hubby has found himself in trouble with the law. The duo filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper says that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Morris Stern signed off on a settlement between Joe and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
In September, however, Joe withdrew his bankruptcy filing to deal with his debts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite