The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
- Photo: DJDM/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 18
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is in a tough situation.
The "Jersey Shore" star, 30, who entered rehab for substance abuse in March, "isn't sober anymore," a source tells Us Weekly in the new issue, on stands Friday.
Indeed, at West Hollywood's London hotel on Sept. 26, a witness saw him "downing so many cocktails, he could barely stand."
His rep, however, responds, "He has not been drinking."
In his first interview after completing an inpatient treatment program, Sorrentino told MTV News, "Ever since I've been out, I'm not gonna lie ... it's not easy."
The insider adds to Us that the Sitch is stressed the MTV series is ending: "Mike's freaking out about what he's going to do after the show."
The final season of "Jersey Shore" premieres with a double episode on Thursday, Oct. 4 at 10 p.m. EST on MTV.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite