The Situation sues vodka company for millions
- Photo: Rob Kim/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/Pacific Coast News4 of 14
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN13 of 14
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is suing Devotion Spirits for millions of dollars for what he claims is a breach of contract, according to court filings obtained by ET.
In the documents, The Situation claims that his endorsement deal with the company called for an increase of ownership stake from 8 percent to 10 percent after one year. The papers claim that Devotion failed to pay him the 2 percent increase, which the papers estimate could be worth as much as $5 million.
The filings go on to claim that The Situation also missed out on a $400,000 "buy back option" after two years, as per their agreement, according to the papers.
Devotion Spirits makes a protein-infused vodka that can support lean body mass. The Situation reportedly signed a deal with the company in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »