The Situation sues vodka company for millions
- Photo: Rob Kim/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/Pacific Coast News4 of 14
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN13 of 14
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is suing Devotion Spirits for millions of dollars for what he claims is a breach of contract, according to court filings obtained by ET.
In the documents, The Situation claims that his endorsement deal with the company called for an increase of ownership stake from 8 percent to 10 percent after one year. The papers claim that Devotion failed to pay him the 2 percent increase, which the papers estimate could be worth as much as $5 million.
The filings go on to claim that The Situation also missed out on a $400,000 "buy back option" after two years, as per their agreement, according to the papers.
Devotion Spirits makes a protein-infused vodka that can support lean body mass. The Situation reportedly signed a deal with the company in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite