The Special Sandwich Oprah Makes for Stedman
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/ Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Themba Hadebe/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: George Burns/OWN/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ben Rose/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 16
Though Oprah has always been notoriously private about her relationship with longtime love Stedman Graham, the couple clearly doesn't mind getting chatty about one particular topic -- Oprah's cooking.
"Chefs don't have anything on her," Stedman tells O, The Oprah Magazine about Oprah's skills in the kitchen. "Anything she cooks I really enjoy eating, and I appreciate it very much."
"I'm absolutely an improvisational cook -- a makeshift cook," Oprah explains. "I don't like looking at recipes, and even if I do use one, I will adjust it to whatever feels right to me. It'll be based on what is here, and what is in the garden."
One dish Stedman really appreciates?
Oprah's signature "Love Sandwich" that she first started making just for him!
"It became the Love Sandwich because I first started making it just for Stedman. I've only made it for a couple of other people, so if you've had me make the Love Sandwich for you, you have to be somebody I really care about," she says about her special turkey panini.
But clearly, Stedman is an admirer of more than just his own personal sandwich.
"She makes great pancakes, too. She makes great eggs, she makes great steaks -- I mean, you could go on and on and on. She's just an exceptional cook and an exceptional person," he gushes.
O Magazine's April issue, O's first ever food issue, hits newsstands March 13.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »