The Special Sandwich Oprah Makes for Stedman
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/ Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Themba Hadebe/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: George Burns/OWN/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ben Rose/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 16
Though Oprah has always been notoriously private about her relationship with longtime love Stedman Graham, the couple clearly doesn't mind getting chatty about one particular topic -- Oprah's cooking.
"Chefs don't have anything on her," Stedman tells O, The Oprah Magazine about Oprah's skills in the kitchen. "Anything she cooks I really enjoy eating, and I appreciate it very much."
"I'm absolutely an improvisational cook -- a makeshift cook," Oprah explains. "I don't like looking at recipes, and even if I do use one, I will adjust it to whatever feels right to me. It'll be based on what is here, and what is in the garden."
One dish Stedman really appreciates?
Oprah's signature "Love Sandwich" that she first started making just for him!
"It became the Love Sandwich because I first started making it just for Stedman. I've only made it for a couple of other people, so if you've had me make the Love Sandwich for you, you have to be somebody I really care about," she says about her special turkey panini.
But clearly, Stedman is an admirer of more than just his own personal sandwich.
"She makes great pancakes, too. She makes great eggs, she makes great steaks -- I mean, you could go on and on and on. She's just an exceptional cook and an exceptional person," he gushes.
O Magazine's April issue, O's first ever food issue, hits newsstands March 13.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
No More Kids!
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's bikini-clad vacation in St. Bart's!Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »