Tiffani Thiessen Welcomes Baby
- Photo: USA/.1 of 7
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: David Geisbrecht/NBC6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"White Collar" star Tiffani Thiessen has a new addition to her family!
The former "Saved by the Bell" star and her husband Brady Smith welcomed their first child on Tuesday, June 15, in Los Angeles, People.com confirms.
RELATED: The '90s Reunions We Want To See
The couple named their new baby daughter Harper Renn Smith. The newborn bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
RELATED: Street Style: Chic Celebrity Moms
Thiessen's rep tells People that the happy family is "doing great."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite