Tila Tequila Headed to Rehab
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Tila Tequila is finally getting the help she needs.
The petite reality star, 30, has decided to enter a rehabilitation facility later this week, E! News reports.
According to her rep, Tequila "has agreed to go into treatment ... at Palm Partners in Florida. ...That is all the info we want to give at this time."
Her decision to seek help comes on the heels of a brain aneurysm that pals say almost killed her. Responding to a 911 call from her roommate, paramedics discovered she had suffered an aneurysm. The roommate claimed Tequila had overdosed on sleeping pills. (It isn't clear, however, whether the aneurysm was related to the drugs Tequila ingested or if it was a separate, nearly simultaneous incident.)
Despite her recent health scares, Tequila's manager says they're optimistic about her recovery. Tequila, who left the hospital Monday, "is doing better," her manager told Us Weekly in a statement. "We ask that her privacy is respected during this difficult time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite