Tila Tequila Seeking Custody of Casey Johnson's Daughter
- Photo: Fixed Focal/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: LRR/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Casey Johnson's purported fiancée Tila Tequila says she plans to seek custody of the late heiress's adopted daughter Ava, 3.
RELATED: See pics of the late Casey Johnson
Johnson's mother, Sale, currently has custody of the girl (whose godmother is Tila's enemy, Nicky Hilton), but Tila (real name: Tila Nguyen), 28, says that's not what Johnson wanted.
"Her last wish was to have me have Ava," she tells "Extra" in an interview airing Wednesday.
RELATED: See more pics of Tila Tequila
Tila, who was not invited to Johnson's funeral Tuesday, says she wanted nothing more than to see the heiress before she was buried. (A source previously told UsMagazine.com: "She wants so badly to go to the funeral.")
"She's not resting in peace right now," Tila tells Extra. "She has come to me in my dreams."
Johnson, who suffered from diabetes, was found dead Jan. 4 at the age of 30.
Though a cause of death has yet to be determined, Tila says Johnson "had a sleeping problem" and is convinced Johnson's death was accidental.
"I know for a fact; Casey was so excited for our life together," she says. "I know for a fact it was not suicide."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite