Tina Fey: My Birth Experience Was Nothing Like Beyonce's!
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine5 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
Beyonce may have gotten VIP treatment when she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital on Saturday, but not everyone has been so lucky.
"My celebrity treatment at Lenox Hill involved taking a group breast-feeding class in a closet," "30 Rock" star Tina Fey, 41, joked on the "Today" show on Tuesday.
Fey, who welcomed daughter Penelope in August, added, "It's clearly supposed to be a storage closet with a bunch of other mothers, and a nurse grabs one of your breasts and another lady's and is shoving them in a baby's mouth."
Fey's "30 Rock" costar Jane Krakowski, 43, joked that she "had a very similar experience to Jay-Z and Beyonce" when she welcomed son Bennett Robert last April.
All joking aside, Fey said, "The nurses at Lenox Hill are fantastic. They are the best. It's a New York City hospital room! There's, like, an ATM machine in the corner. It's not fancy."
Blue Ivy is the first child for Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who wed in a private New York ceremony on April 4, 2008.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »