Tori Spelling: Celebrity Hoarder?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Fern / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Fern / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
In this Funny or Die parody, it's revealed that Tori Spelling has a big problem with hoarding -- but not the typical kind involving mounds of clutter and trash. Instead, Tori has completely filled her house with gay men -- all sizes, shapes and colors -- and just can't stop adding more.
Tori's husband Dean McDermott explains the obsession simply: "My wife hoards gays." With the help of an intervention counselor, Tori is forced to confront her homosexual hoarding, which she admits is completely out of control because she "just love gays."
Tori is shown carrying out the painful process of evicting dozens of gay men from her home, literally forcing several out of her crowded closets.
Watch the video -- called "Hoarders: Untold sTori" -- to see how Tori's unique hoarding affects the whole family and to see singer Clay Aiken help with her recovery!
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite