Tori Spelling Defends Pregnant Jessica Simpson's Weight: Lay Off!
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sarah Palin isn't the only star to park herself in Jessica Simpson's corner when it comes to defending the "Fashion Star" mentor's pregnancy weight gain.
"When women are pregnant, people need to lay off," Tori Spelling, who is currently pregnant with her fourth child, told Celebuzz Wednesday. "It's a really special time and you should be able to deal with it in your own terms."
Simpson, who is due to give birth to her and Eric Johnson's first child later this month, explained to Jimmy Kimmel in March that she's retaining a lot of amniotic fluid, which is contributing to her size.
But on Tuesday, Joy Behar said that, in her opinion, the 31-year-old mom to be has packed on too many pounds – and amniotic fluid has nothing to do with it.
"Remember the the time that Jessica Simpson was criticized because she didn't know the difference between chicken and tuna? That kind of thing is more fun to criticize than the fact that the girl is fat," Behar, 69, opined. "Most women who are pregnant are not supposed to gain more than 25 pounds. She looks like she gained a lot more than that."
That same day, Palin addressed Simpson's critics, telling Matt Lauer on "Today," "I would have wanted to punch [Jessica's critics] in the neck. It's none of anybody else's business how much weight I would gain."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite