Tori Spelling 'taken to hospital' after migraine
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 12
- Photo: Mike/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
New mother Tori Spelling has reportedly been admitted to hospital a day after complaining about a severe migraine.
RELATED: Guess the Celeb Baby Bump
The reality TV star gave birth to her third child, daughter Hattie, earlier this month, but took to her Twitter.com page on Saturday to tell fans about her crippling headaches.
She wrote, "Anyone else get horrendous migraines right after giving birth? Is it hormones? I've had one for a week now. Nothing is working."
RELATED: Tori Spelling Welcomes a Baby Girl
On Sunday, Spelling's worried husband Dean McDermott took her straight to the Tarzana Medical Center in California, according to online reports.
A representative for the star has yet to comment on the reports.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »