Tori Spelling's Husband, Dean McDermott, in Intensive Care
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, is in an intensive care unit after a dirt bike accident.
The reality star, 43, has been hospitalized with a punctured, collapsed lung, ET confirms. He is expected to stay in ICU for a few more days, but is said to make a full recovery.
Earlier this year, McDermott was in a motorcycle accident in which he fractured his shoulder.
McDermott and Spelling have a reality show on Oxygen called "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood," and Spelling's book "uncharted terriTORI" has just been released.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related ET stories:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite