Two women battle over Gary Coleman estate
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: WENN/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Lennox McLendon/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Justin Kahn/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
PROVO, Utah (AP) -- Gary Coleman's ex-wife is asking a judge to award her the child TV star's estate.
RELATED: Coleman's Widow Wants His Ashes
Shannon Price testified Monday in district court in Provo, Utah, that even though the two divorced in 2008 they continued to live together and present themselves in public as married.
The "Diff'rent Strokes" actor died of a brain hemorrhage in 2010.
RELATED: In Memoriam: Gary Coleman
Another woman says Coleman named her a beneficiary and executor of his estate in 2005. Anna Gray managed Coleman's affairs for a number of years and was his ex-girlfriend.
The trial started Monday and was to continue Tuesday.
RELATED: Are They Still the People's Choice?
Gray, representing herself, asked Price why she took her name off the deed to the couple's Santaquin, Utah, house.
Price says she had to do it for the divorce.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »