Tyra Banks Narrowly Avoids Nip Slip in Tight Leather Catsuit
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: G Tres / Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: The CW/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
Even a top model has near fashion-disasters to contend with.
At Sunday's Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, Tyra Banks opted to walk the blue carpet in a tight leather jumpsuit by Thierry Mugler which left very little to the imagination.
Arriving with a female pal, the supermodel, TV hostess and author, 37, nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction just before walking down the carpet -- thankfully, one of her handlers quickly assessed the situation and stuffed her cleavage safely into the yellow-leather top of the jumpsuit.
Banks was the only star at Sunday's bash opting for leather. Blake Lively looked comparatively demure in an orange leather dress by Gucci, while Elizabeth Banks got seriously sexy in a red leather J. Mendel gown.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »