'Vampire Diaries' stars divorcing
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: The CW/Promotional8 of 9
After two years of marriage, Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are splitting up.
The "Vampire Diaries" stars "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to People.
Wesley and DeVitto met on the set of "Killer Movie" in 2007, and married in April 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »