'Vampire Diaries' stars divorcing
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: The CW/Promotional8 of 9
After two years of marriage, Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are splitting up.
The "Vampire Diaries" stars "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to People.
Wesley and DeVitto met on the set of "Killer Movie" in 2007, and married in April 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »